Brady Kotake, a talented and versatile baseball player from Las Vegas, shares his insights and experiences on being a successful baseball player in this episode of The S.L.I.D.E. Podcast. Brady emphasizes the importance of practice, hard work, and having a supportive team in order to excel in the sport.
In this episode, you will learn:
– Brady’s journey in honing his baseball skills over the past two years
– The unique insights and perspectives Brady brings to the game
– The importance of loving the grind and putting in the necessary work to succeed
– How Brady values the guidance and support he receives from his peers during practice
– Brady’s favorite position on the field and why he enjoys playing shortstop
– His confidence in his arm strength, rating it as an eight and a half out of ten
– Brady’s ultimate goal of making it to the MLB and being drafted by the Atlanta Braves
Join Aaron, Chandler, and Brady Kotake on this episode of The S.L.I.D.E. Podcast to gain valuable insights into the world of baseball and to hear about Brady’s journey and aspirations in the sport.
#baseball #athlete #sports #MLB #LasVegas #practice #hardwork #teamwork #dreams #inspiration