In this episode, Coach Jenn and Aaron are joined by Julian, a 12-year-old baseball player who understands the importance of both sports and education. Julian shares his passion for baseball and how he works hard to become an amazing player. He also talks about the importance of education and how he balances his time between studying for his next math test and playing baseball.
Here are some of the highlights from the episode:
– Julian talks about his love for baseball and how he got started playing the sport.
– He shares his experience of playing in different leagues and how he practices to improve his skills.
– Julian also talks about the importance of education and how he manages to balance his time between studying and playing baseball.
– Coach Jenn and Aaron discuss the benefits of playing sports and how it can help with personal development.
– Julian shares his aspirations of attending an Ivy League school and how he plans to achieve his goals.
Overall, this episode is a great listen for anyone who loves sports and values education. Julian’s passion and dedication to both baseball and academics is truly inspiring. Follow Coach Jenn and Aaron and the rest of the Crue on all socials!!